Friday, May 14, 2010

First Post

So this is my first blog :]. It's been years since I've blogged...geez (i used to blog on livejournal). Apparently blogging's back in? Or maybe i'm just not hip...haha. Anyways, I'm Jen, but I also go by Mai or Mai-Anh, so call me whichever (most people know me as Jen though. Few people call me Mai and only one person calls me Mai-Anh). I'm into fashion, psychology, and broadening my horizons. I also have a deviantart and a lookbook, so check me out there! I post the random photoshoots i participate in (i model for fun with friends) and post pictures of my outfits on lookbook (but lately i haven't really been posting much since i've been busy with school).

Hmm, what else about me? okay basics:

Name: Jen(nifer)/Mai/Mai-Anh
Age: 19
Height: 5ft
Ethnicity: Vietnamese :]
Hobbies: modeling, movie watching, exploring, shopping, singing, having provoking conversations with people, reflecting, the usual
Music: trashy pop/hiphop (i.e. whatever's hip and being played on the radio nonstop), indie, techno (go, steave aokie!), alternative rock, etc. I'm normally pretty open. but no, i don't listen to everything
Movies: musicals, indie movies, action/thrillers, comic book based movies, crude comedies, and GOOD chick flicks (i am a chick flick elitist! seriously!); I'll post a list of some of the movies i love at some point. Too many to list. and of course, there are so much more i need to see!
Family: means a lot to me. i have 2 brothers (one older, one younger), married parents, and 2382039 (not really) cousins--first cousins, second cousins, bajillionth cousins...you name it. Yes, i'm the only girl.

Anyways, boring stuff out of the way. Will add more stuffs later.

<3
jEn.

No comments:

Post a Comment