Tuesday, May 18, 2010

guilty pleasures...& not-so-guilty pleasures :3.

Yes. I have guilty pleasures :3. Who doesn't? So it's 2 in the morning. And what do i do? Decide to watch America's Next Top Model :P. I know, it's not as great as it used to be. But i can't help it-- i need my weekly dose of drama! I lack that in my life (thankfully). It's just depressing how terrible Top Model has become. The girls aren't as talented, unique, or relate-able and Tyra has resorted to cheap gimmicks and lame themes to draw in an audience. I think Tyra is just trying to feed on America's current hunger for lame sorority-girl drama. Tyra says she values beauty, inside and out, but seriously, a lot of the girls on the show ain't pretty. Some girls...like in this season (Cycle 14), are so stupid. Noooo joke.

-->"I thought New Zealand was like above Canada or something" ... -_-. There's a reason why Americans are seen as imbeciles. And this quote is coming from a girl who had sex the first time, got pregnant, and said "i really don't know how it happened"... C'mon... -_-.

I have to say though, the winner of Cycle 13, Nicole Fox, was definitely a good choice.She's humble, she takes critique, stays away from the drama, and is always fierce. I think only once she got an average critique. She was, for the most part, top photo of every week.

Photobucket

^That was one of her first photoshoots. Seriously. Gorgeous. Genius.

This Cycle has some worthy girls. But their personality turns me off. Top Model, when it does end (because all things, good or bad, come to an end), better end with a bang, not a crash. Let's hope.

<3
jEn

No comments:

Post a Comment