Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just a lazy Sunday...

So this weekend has been chill. The chillest weekend i've had in a while. Every weekend these days has been hectic for me because every upcoming week for a while it seems like i've had a midterm to be prepared for xP. So this weekend was a good breather :].

Friday: Came home from the dorms and hung out with my mama. Watched Modern Family and Will&Grace.

Saturday: Pretty much slept all day (also watched Will&Grace!) until it was time to get ready to go out to dinner with my boyfriend, Kevin. Went to In-N-Out (Yay, California!). Afterwords, we hung out in Toys-R-Us because we were bored. On one of the TV's they were playing a Mario cartoon. The episode was a spin-off of star wars! It was crazy lol. And there was this little boy sitting on the floor saying "It's Pokemon! Mommy, it's Pokemon!" I tried correcting him but he didn't hear me... After that, went into Petsmart to look at the animals (Kevin and i love animals :3), and let me just tell you, the cats are scary. They're rescue cats, so they've been beaten a lot, hence their hostile stares.

Thennn, he drove us home (we live in the same neighborhood) and we got ready to go to Formal at his University (yes we're college kids :D). The theme was Moulin Rouge, so i decided to wear my favorite dress (that i think fit the theme pretty well): White strapless cocktail dress (1950's -ish inspired) with black print of Renaissance looking things (i.e. lovers, cherubs, flowers, stars, and of course, naked ladies :3).

Photobucket

^An old picture of me wearing this dress (my hair's a lot longer now) but this is from June 2008. I've had this dress for 2 years xD. But it fits me like a glove! The back is beautiful. It shows off some skin (my back) without making me look scandalous. Yes, there's a naked lady in the back, but oh well ^_^". And oh, there are hidden pockets!!! I picked the dress to wear for the bajillionth (not really) time because it looks romantic. :]. & Of course my boyfriend looked darling in a black dress shirt, black dress pants, shiny black dress shoes, and a cream tie :]. simple but, we looked adorable! (tooting my own horn xD). I'll post the pictures as soon as i get them (Kevin's little sister took pictures and his mom is bound to post it on facebook at some time, lol).

Soo i slept at 3:30 ish and woke up at noon xD. Way to be productive, huh? And now i'm blogging all of this. I should be packing to go back to the dorms (normally i leave on a Friday and come back on a Monday morning).

To Do for the rest of the day:
-pack
-more laundry (?)
-say byebye to Kevin
-watch another movie with Mama (Chicago?)
-reading (?)

Currently listening to:


Watching (lately):
-Will&Grace
Photobucket

-Chicago
Photobucket

-Moulin Rouge
Photobucket

-Modern Family
Photobucket

<3
jEn

No comments:

Post a Comment